When you think wedding, it's likely you think flowers. Beautiful flowers, colorful flowers, flowers for bride, flowers for the groom, gorgeous centerpices and what have you.
I'll talk a lot about flowers for your wedding here, but I'll also discuss other wedding-related topics that you may be interested in.
Planning a wedding on a budget? I've got that covered. Need help setting up a contract with your florist? I can help you there too!
Whatever your needs, select from the list to get started...
1) Wedding flowers Frequently Asked Questions: Got questions about booking a florist for your wedding? (Eg, how soon in advance do you need to do this, how much of your budget is necessary, and so on).
2) Need some help drawing up a contract with your florist for your wedding day? (You DO have a contract, right?)
3) Heaven forbid your wedding gets cancelled. But it happens (it did to me!), and if it does, you have things to do.
4) Have you got your complete flower checklist ready to present to your florist?
5) Have you planned out a wedding budget yet?
6) Are you planning a Christian wedding?
This site is your source for Christian wedding ideas. Find ideas for vows, Bible verses, invitations, unity sand ceremony, unity candle ceremony, bouquets, favors, craft ideas, and everything pertaining Christian weddings.
7) Looking to save money by creating your own wedding flowers?
I recently reviewed a great publication (aptly entitled "Create Your Own Wedding Flowers") that shows you how to create your own great wedding flowers on the smallest of budgets!
8) Looking for calla lily wedding flowers?
Calla lilies are all the rage for wedding these days. If you're thinking about having calla lilies in your wedding, you'll need to read this article! It will save you a world of heartache!
9) So you're thinking of choosing blue wedding flowers for your big day?
Blue wedding flowers have suddenly become quite popular. But you don't have a lot to choose from, although dyed flowers offer some new opportunities.